Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My Favourite Halloween Movies

Every year there are certain movies you just HAVE to watch around Halloween. I have watched the same ones every year for as long as I can remember. How many of these have you seen and what are your Halloween favourites?

Every year Disney Channel plays these in the weekends leading up to Halloween. I get so anxious every year in September waiting for these to come on. 

Little Mary-Kate and Ashley in their Full House days. Cute, little, and actually pretty funny in this great kids movie. 

I know this could be used as a Christmas movie too but there is just something about skeletons that only says 'Halloween' to me. 

Little Hilary Duff before Lizzie. This movie is a comedic masterpiece for kids.

Another Disney Channel Original. Twitches and Halloweentown are staples of my childhood.


Halloween is my favourite 'holiday'. I can't wait for my sons first Halloween this year. Candy is already bought. Costumes are a work in progress. 32 Days!